1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Your receipt estimate could be on the money, it really depends...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Your receipt estimate could be on the money, it really depends on how much lag there is between signing a company and billing them. I also really want Jamie to mention run rate which I strongly believe is $2M-$3M p.a. atm based on my own personal model and some of the figures stated in the December presentation.

What the market really needs from Jamie is specific details that haven't been stated in each client sign-up announcement and other significant announcements including:

- Current annualised revenue run rate
    - Exact client numbers and how many clients are enterprise size, standard size and SME size
    - Number of clients per country ie Aus, NZ, USA etc
    - Number of clients taking up each product pillar and how many countries have they deployed them across
    - Timeline with rough client acquisitions per month to show acceleration in signings and the point that RFN has hit a critical mass and the products go viral (Fosters stated it was 15/month around Sept and the December presso had a 25/month figure)
    - RFN's relationship to date with Randstad and TurboRecruit and how the company is planning to leverage these monster relationships
    - An update on the international expansion including strategic plan, current number of companies trialing and signed etc
    - An update on Educate
    - Some points made about how RFN plans to leverage onto it's growing high profile customer base eg cross-sell existing Employ clients with other RFN products and how successful that's been

I understand that after the run from 20c to $2 and the sharp fall to current levels JP is eager to avoid fostering irrational market exuberance but informing the market with the above would provide much needed information that is fostering volatility and the irrational trading of RFN stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4488943 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5984051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.