ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    "- Total clients number 100 (FSB report dated 19/10/2015 stated ~80 current clients, ~20 clients signed on since based on market announcements)"

I'm not having a go Tambarino although one illusion which persists on this forum which has done incredible damage to this company's share price is that ALL new clients are announced. This is not true. RFN only announces a small fraction of total companies signed.

To get a more accurate total of new clients we should instead look to the most recent investor presentation released early December where JP said they expected to sign 25 new clients over the next 4 weeks.

Just before this I was using 20 based on what JP said in an investor conference and before that I was using 15 based on the Fosters report.

My own estimates for client sign up for January in Aus/NZ is 30+ based simply on a 20% increase in December's 25 number due to increased exposure and opportunities which RFN is consistently discovering based on the incredibly positive experiences which businesses already using the app have been reporting.

A snowball soon to turn into an avalanche.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.