SGQ 0.00% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Hi HH I too was shaking my head in disbelief so much it nearly...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hi HH
    I too was shaking my head in disbelief so much it nearly fell off (especially at some of the impatient posts)

One should not overlook the fact the trading halt announcement terminology was pending SIGNIFICANT results of drilling at Mt Alexander - I don't see how these widths at high grade can be interpreted as anything other than significant - especially as the announcement said ."The successful drilling at Cathedrals and Stricklands has significantly increased the nickel‐copper sulphide system at Mt Alexander, and this could be substantially expanded by the imminent drilling at the Investigators Prospect." and “The results at Stricklands appear to be the best intersections to date outside Cathedrals and are very promising for the economic potential of the area".

I am only a pawn in this game but if the company thinks it's a significant announcement that's good enough for me.

Glad I kept my losing record in place with the tipping comp - thanks tradealot
    Thanks too to John435, your post really adds perspective and I am certain that you and the patient followers will be rewarded - maybe some of those that only post whinging comments can sell any shares they may have and go to another thread that contains mainly whinging and whining - there are plenty of them - it would avoid contamination of the relevant posts on SGQ threads

Now, do we expect another halt during next week so that John can release an announcement on the 1st April - first morning of Diggers and Dealers

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $107.7K 3.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2327165 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 521871 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.