CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Garndo: why more pictures... WM has made it clear that he...

1. 41 Posts.
    Garndo: why more pictures... WM has made it clear that he believes that the native copper and supergene zones and high grade sulphides zones are going to be way higher in reality than the JORC. He has made it clear. If I was him I would be doing the same thing. The JORC says 1.7%, the testwork and pilot plant says 4%Cu. The more pics the more protection that CDU has against the moaners and groaners when it starts producing +4% Cu. It will be ., "We did tell you"

Im sure its a protect your A thing. Remember when the testwork was announced that showed the actual grade drilled for the testwork came back at 4%Cu and the ASX put them into a trading halt to "explain". the explanation was, "we have been telling you that these zones are higher than the JORC due to the way the JORC is calculated. The company has said numerous times that they are designing the process plant on the bulk testwork from the bulk drilling testwork NOT the JORC. As WM said at the last AGM, if we built the plant for the JORC the copper would be going out to the tailings.

Hope this clarifies why I reckon CDU are consistenty showing shareholders the core and the ore. This is the only reason I can come up with. Im happy to see every core they drill. The same reason probably why they did the video to explain that the native copper could not recovered in an RC Drill. Look at the video that was done a couple of years ago, had the TV day time guy in it. Cant remember his name, but was on the spin that wheel thing show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.