CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Sticklands? - new discovery.

The context of the discussion about previous operators only relates to the framework of the initial news and the probabilities of pervasive near surface mineralisation at the Mt Alexander prospect. That does not preclude the possibility that a discovery can't follow on from work at Mt Alexander. But considering all available information beyond that announced, IMO, the chances that the intercepts in the initial holes will end up within any resource wireframe are low. The news taken in isolation may infer a different level of optimism (albeit the conductors are very small). That optimism was self evident here on the day. My point ends there.

The idea that I was suggesting that because BHP gave up the leases then the ground is not fertile and prospective is a miscommunication. I can cite examples as long as my arm of majors leaving coin on the table. The chaps here are discussing Pajingo. No better example right there. Battle Mountain discovers Scott lode and explores the surrounding ground thoroughly while they dig it out. Thinking the prospectivity of the ground is spent, they then farm it out to Normandy who go on to discover the Vera-Nancy structure and the deeply plunging ore shoots it hosts. Bonanza pay dirt that far eclipses the return from the old Scott pit, which is still rewarding Evolution share holders some 20 years later.
    Last edited by HCGhost: 08/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.