SGQ 0.00% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

When it come to playing stocks, it's punting mate. If you have...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    When it come to playing stocks, it's punting mate. If you have the science, experience, or even site knowledge you can use it to help establish the odds. That's it. To be honest, I don't see any geos here on HC, to be better at it than the full time punters. They tend to get caught up hanging around to see if their mental model comes true, ignoring the whole information feed which the market provides.

Battle Mountain did a heap of exploration work on that Pajingo ground. Don't recall if they were using Zonge or Sirotem for EM, but I would have thought the mostly disseminated and stringer sulphides would be more receptive to IP. Given though, the size, depth and orientation of the orebodies are not helpful for anything with 80's technology. But you would know the ore and alteration characteristics much better than me. AFAIK, they found nothing else before the JV arrangement was entered. Moot point anyway as to whether or not they would have eventually made the discoveries. The subject is, that majors do walk away from good ground for a myriad of non-geological reasons. Pajingo being a case in point. Only time will tell if Cathedrals is another one.
    Last edited by HCGhost: 09/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $26.86K 926.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 685327 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 582257 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.