SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Hello Red Territory, On what technical analysis have you come up...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Red Territory,

On what technical analysis have you come up with this deduction at such a very early stage of the drilling and exploration programme. Not every prospect will give hole in one type results. without taking away from Nova, at this stage I would like to think that from what little we know of the regional geology, the geophysics results available to date and based on the scientific probabilities, Nova may possibly be dwarfed by the Stricklands, and Cathedrals Shear structures. I would like to think you may have been referring to the potential of the orebody size and not the geological setting. If anything I would have compared this to the Spotted Quoll style of mineralisation which has several narrow bands of mineralisation that lead a coalescence or a massive source with depth. We have a long way to go before we test the depth potential adequately. Mother lodes can take up to 60 years to be discovered. Two or three that come to mind are the copper component of the Mt. Isa mine and Grasberg in the Papua province of Indonesia and Porgera in PNG.

Gold Bunny, Heave Ho, John 435, myself, Billyandpop and others have posted extensively on theories and probabilities regarding the mineralisation in the SGQ environments. I suggest you go back to some of those posts, particularly Gold Bunny's posts and rethink your statements. It really is early days

Cheers and best wishes
    helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $45.47K 1.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1115531 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 331415 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.