AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

the ability of management to deliver is important for the...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    the ability of management to deliver is important for the success of any company.

AZS has recently undergone a significant transformation with the purchase of a number of nickel/copper and gold projects from the Creasy Group, who after the transaction emerged as the largest share holder with 19.1% of AZS

On October 12, AZS announced that drilling had intersected massive nickel sulphides at Andover.

Just two days after this significant discovery, Mr Wayne Bramwell was appointed as non-executive director of AZS to take immediate effect.

He is the Group Business Manager for the Creasy Group.

THIS tells you how important and exciting the discovery of massive sulphides by AZS is.

Given that Creasy was involved in the discovery of Nova-Bollinger at Sirus -- the speed of which Wayne Bramwell was appointed as a director of AZS tells me that 'staying the course' on this discovery wont be an issue.

Just my opinion.. but the ongoing development of this massive nickel/ copper discovery could not be in better or more experienced hands.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.