MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Regional MLEM geophysical surveys are planned to continue to...

1. 8,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Regional MLEM geophysical surveys are planned to continue to provide full coverage of the 40 kilometre length of prospective ultramafic stratigraphy secured by the project tenure.

So piece by piece the picture slowly comes together, starting to form a continuous link along strike.

Currently they have identified an approx. 25-30 klm corridor, from Talc Lake in the south through to Roe Hills, and now the new Narrow Neck conductors, bridging Roe Hills to Copter Cove in the middle...

The nickel sulphide potential of this area has not previously been drill-tested.

Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure they ain't just stumbling onto these new conductors now. With so much preparation and data on hand they must be quietly confident of what they'll find with each new hole. And they're not expecting rubbish...

While conductive geophysical responses can be associated with barren sulphides and black graphitic shales, no evidence of such sequences has yet been observed coincident with the Priority 1 conductors outlined at Narrow Neck.

Sweet. Another bunch of prospective puppies locked and loaded, to await the big reveal. Neil Hutchison discovered Silver Swan, the best Ni grade in Aus. Of MPJ he said, 'If it's there, we'll find it'.

At some point in the future I'm anticipating a major Ann heralding the discovery of a 40km long continuous lava channel, full of thick intervals of high grade Ni. And won't the punters cheer!
    Last edited by pow4ade: 05/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.