SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Thanks @tbirdsrgo really appreciate you compliments and kind...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Thanks @tbirdsrgo really appreciate you compliments and kind words.

@ozblue you continue to prove yourself to be a true tool!

Yes I have been bullish on St George for many years as I am certain they are onto something big. I have been accumulating along the way as more information comes to light, I bought another parcel last week and have not sold 1 single share in 6 years plus as I believe they are onto something huge. All the planets are aligning imo and I have shared why through many posts explaining exactly why.

Whilst I have been very bullish, I have also been critical of management where necessary as per my post on 5/5/21 regarding the low level of drilling activity and high management and admin costs eating up the available funds and the fact they needed to get off their a???s. So you claim that I am only bullish is false just like many of your other ridiculous claims. There are others but I will not bother to go into it. I have also spoken directly to JP about my frustrations with their progress, what they are and are not doing, and have made many suggestions regarding what I believe they should be doing to succeed, several of which they are now doing. I have also shared many of my views and why on Hot Copper.

I have always called it as it is and yes I do know what I am on about having an engineering degree, having working in the mining industry and having run several companies.

You on the other hand have been continuously down ramping the company and bagging management in every one of your posts. You were caught buying and selling the stock whilst down ramping it and then claimed you saw an opportunity to purchase the shares as you saw a CR coming when you were exposed. You are a master of deceit!

You latest post on 28/1/22 stating that there is going to be a CR prior to the S1 results is ridiculous given how close to the target St George is and will be proven wrong as will your claims that the seismic targets will not deliver. I note that in your 28/1/22 post you changed your tune from previous posts where you claimed S1 would be a complete duster because St George did not do 3D seismic, the MT/AMT showed nothing in those areas and the experts did not know what they are doing, to now stating there may be ultramafic in S1. I have never changed my view so lets see what comes to fruition on both calls.

Also many of us are still truely intrigued as to why you are spending so much time researching and posting on the St George thread given your very negative views about the company, their tenements and management. You don't believe in the company and you don't hold yet you continue to spend considerable time pushing the down ramping line claiming to be the good samaritan. You really need to stop insulting everyone's intelligence with your rubbish!

Good luck to all holders!
    SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.