SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi SandyC, I agree this is a super announcement.There should be...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi SandyC, I agree this is a super announcement.

There should be serious interest in what is going on at the moment. The petrographic assessment done on MAD 181 by Mineralium supported the proposition that multiple magma injections through the same conduit structures may have occurred beneath or near Investigators.

You will recall that MAD181 contained intrusive rocks from 502m to 551m.

This was interesting:
    "Small amounts of zinc-lead sulphides in addition to magmatic nickel-copper sulphides were observed in the mineralisation of MAD181. This suggests contamination with sedimentary sulphides or volcanic massive sulphides (VMS), which typically occurs if the sulphide mineralisation has a deep source." (see QR 29 Jan 21)

We now have S4 (as you pointed out is labeled as S3) in very close proximity to MAD60, MAD,199 and MAD181.

Whats more, we have a series of intersecting structures that may have been impacted by deep magmatic injections.

SGQ will almost certainly do further seismic surveys as they strive to understand the structures relative to magmatic intrusions. This first drill will hopefully give some support to the proposition of mineralisation being present. I think it will be the first of many drills at these and hopefully additional targets revealed by seismic surveying.

And yes, that will mean additional funding requirements.

The coming weeks/months may well be rewarding for all concerned.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.