SGQ 3.85% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Greetings mulac and thank you for your wishes. Still battling...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Greetings mulac and thank you for your wishes. Still battling this weakness but getting there.

News from SGQ is promising and I concur with you and Sandy with your observations and analysis. We will all hang in there to enjoy the revelations these structures could yield, and if they translate to strike lengths with grades commensurate to the ones that have been revealed in the shallow drilling over the years, SGQ could be in for a good ten years of massive drilling and geophysical exploration programmes. I hope they can keep it and hold it all together and control it as an independent company.

I suspect additional seismic surveys will identify many more parallel hidden structures north of those identified in the Mt.Alexander corridor, structures that have hitherto not been revealed by the conventional electrical geophysical techniques due to depth, lithological masking, and the like. The results from the current and forthcoming drillholes could necessitate a foundation for a new radical deep drilling campaign.

Cheers and I wish you well,
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.58K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1238715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.