ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

So if only 26 people are allowed at the Core viewing workshop...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922
    So if only 26 people are allowed at the Core viewing workshop then I would expect priority places will go to local explorers first (those with tenements surrounding the hole). It’s likely booked out with mostly locals and maybe other mining houses with connections at GA.

Let’s hope that we get a presentation afterwards to showcase the discovery with in the mount Lamb anomaly. As it will be publicly available once the presentation is made. I’ve got a few contacts following this closely, will be interesting seeing what deals are done in the next 12 months. With BHP, FMG and OZL actively pursuing IOCG in the Stuart shelf this may make them look at JVs in this area. These may be far shallower then the average deposit in the Stuart shelf so it might be of interest for a quicker and cheaper development.

It will always come down to assay results due to complexities in these deposits. There will be distinct zones from chalcopyrite to Bornite to Chalcocite (if lucky). Given the visual bornite so far we know that the mineralising event was quite intense and is a key indicator to a large system here. The extra credit minerals of gold, silver, molybdenum, uranium and REE will create better economics but also pose metallurgical challenges.

The presence of Arsenopyrite is commonly associated with gold deposits with in similar settings, I could assume a healthy gold cap might exist much like at porphyry deposits as the alteration assemblages of IOCG deposits are very similar. It will be interesting as to what model is assumed here and I like that management have been smart here to have an open mind.

best of luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $28 7.071K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1084958 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2645385 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.