AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: More Outstanding High Grade Lithium at Andover, page-70

1. 5,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2257
    Not sure I am 100% right but it seems from my research that Creasy is not known to be a holder of producing mines or even building/developing mines - someone surely has better insight into Creasy than I do. He apparently holds mostly junior exploration miners and he has been around for many years.

If I am right, it would seem logical that Creasy would at sone stage sell some or all his 40% share in Andover..When he sells there may be a strong possibility that AZS would also be sold to a big player. This assumes the lithium becomes a significant discovery. SQM will be in a good position to be the buyer.

BTW I don’t understand why IGO brought ESS when it was a relatively small deposit for a company of their size. Also LTR is now valued at $5.5b based on TO price but may end up being sold for $7b.

I fully agree that AZS has to be confident of major success doing 40km drilling in 2023 - a lot of that confidence surely comes from having SQM involved. We will know how successful the program is looking like by 3rd quarter this year and next year we should have a very good idea how big the resource could be. And maybe it could be sold sometime in 2024. However, it all depends on the drill results. Nothing is certain in life and maybe it won’t be size a big Li deposit (but I am optimistic).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.