AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: More Outstanding High Grade Lithium at Andover, page-81

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    "Lastly, if this is the “biggest” pegmatite they’re drilling, and it turns lacklustre, can you imagine how quickly investors would head for the exits?"

Mates here you go agains with the misinformations campaigns. This is NOT the biggest pegmatite they are drillings. This is NOT even the highest priority pegmatite they are drillings. The highest priority pegmatites are awaiting approvals from the governments to be drilled soon. Did you even read the announcements buddie? That is why it is even more exciting for the potentials because there are so many big pegmatites all over the place with spodumenes outcropping at the surface with very high grades up to 5%

Secondlies, you talk abouts if the results are lacklustres then the investors will head for the exits. Mates well there you have it you have unlocked the secrets to investing. Good results = more money comes into the registries. Bad results = some money leaves the registries. Thats how it works mates isnt it.
    I must say however that even if the results are lacklustres from the first pegmatite drilled there are 700 pegmatites to be drilled mates its not going to be the end of the worlds. The land is very prospective all over the places. There are multiple zones here and hundreds of outcropping spodumenes all over the places. Its cant be 100% perfect drill strikes rates its just not possible the same as the rock chips its just not possible for all of them to be perfect. Its all about understanding the lands with the drill bits and that takes some time. We have nothing to worry about at this stages mate so far all the data coming out has been A-grade Spot On. I couldnt ask for better early results thats for sures.

Now the first pegmatite we drilled is a big one and the drilling has had wide thick intersects 27m and 22m and thats getting thicker heading towards the surface which is exactly what i like to see. Now the grades will be confirmed with the assays very shortlies and i am expecting high grades here. The next exciting parts is the follow up drill holes 3 and 4 and beyond and that will start to show the real potentials of this first pegmatite. If this first pegmatite start to look like it can beat the ESS deposits on its own well then its game on isnt it. We have 13 high priority pegmatites and those are the ones with the highest grades outcropping at the surface [ the 3's and the 4's and 5 percentages ]. We have another 700 pegmatites also to smash with the drill bits. This is a 40,000 meter campaign now tell me how many meters do you think have spun so far [barely nothings] so sit back and relax and watch the story unfold thats my advice to you buddie. This story will unfold throughout this year its not a 1 shot wonder it is the journey the path of least resistance to the Billion dollar market caps. Once the results starts to flow then the share price will do its things. Once the confirmation that the potentials of +100Mt is proven then make no mistake it will be Autopilots to the billion dollar market caps space. Its really that simples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.