LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Funny how there are so few that think doom and gloom and the...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Funny how there are so few that think doom and gloom and the majority get upset by the trash and dribble. Relax and don't give trash oxygen. When has a stock like this ever failed? When does even a penny dreadful fail? Never. There is always a solution. This looks like stock manipulation by some who want to leverage there gains and not crash the company. They are hedging on us and the dribble and trash are playing into their game. In fact the dribble and trash may actually be them. With this amount of credible drilling results there is no way this is anything but a winner. All of you betting on a wake tomorrow are going to be left behind. No cup of tea and sandwiches for you. In reality, the stock market starts 1 February each year when all and sundry are back at work. I recon this next three months are going to be wild. Up Wild.

I am trusting management. Kabunga is a creative entrepreneur and he has sealed the acquisition on the project when none thought it was possible. I reckoned a couple of times he was going to drop the can on the acquisition. It looked impossible. But this hard toothed nailed individual stuck to it and did it. That's real tenacity.

Stephens is a company builder. I read he is a geologist but an ordinary explorer. He specializes in operations having spent his life in mining operations, even a metallurgical manager of a plant. How that happens i don't know. Pretty weird. Anyway he built Arafura and did the rare earths engineering design that is now a $1.1B company. Lots of specialized experience. This guy knows his stuff. And has 10 years experience in Malawi. If anyone is capable of understanding and mitigating sovereign risk it is him.

Kabunga and Stephens will not let this to fail and will build people around them they trust. Not just any old willy nilly off the street. Certainly no-one from Hotcopper. And i am sure they don't give a rats "left overs" about this sites "occasional" dribble.

Why the hell would they.

They are building a mine. A brownfield site. On a mining license. With environmental certification. Come on. Get real. This is it.

Success comes from support. So they have my support. And i recon they need all our support. I am behind them. This is a mine development into something huge. I want them to succeed. I want my shares to succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.3¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $37.07K 325.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 134668 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 79050 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.