DM1 0.00% 2.2¢ desert metals limited

Really monger? You and Mr Au are confused as usual.Cummins Range...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826

Really monger? You and Mr Au are confused as usual.

Cummins Range is a Carbonatite (HARD ROCK) REE deposit like Lynas, they are going to need $1.5Billion+ CAPEX with autoclaves, harsh acid extraction/separation and also neutralisation chemicals and machines. They are a completely different deposit to Innouendy's REEs Clays.

See Desert Metals' presentation from South West Connect a few weeks back.

PorterGeo Database - Ore Deposit Description

DM1-Multiple-Critical-Metals-4.png
    Watch Dr Rob Stuarts' presentation from the 5min 50second mark to get a good understanding of the High Grade, High Recovery, Thick, 21km long x 2.5km wide REE Clays at Innouendy.

From the 12min 45second mark "feel free to compare our Rare Earths to some other Rare Earth junior companies who are sticking their hand up and saying, "me too, we've got some rare earths".

Dr Rob Stuart goes on to say "Our Numbers are Good, These Grades are Good, These Thicknesses are good" about Innouendy.

Desert Metals has released s
    ome cracking REE Clay Assay results over the last 4-5months, with 80% recoveries, no use having high grades if you only recover 30-40%, and leaving 60-70% in the clays like other REE clay stocks.

DM1-Acqua-Regia.png

And I still haven't seen any of those other REE Clay stocks announce 70-80metre thickness clays in drill hole after drill hole after drill hole, from surface and near surface

DM1-XRF1.png
    DM1-REEs-High-grade.png

DM1-REEs-Confirmed.png
    Last edited by Goldhunter122: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.