BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Great day and just the beginning, many more announcements to...

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Great day and just the beginning, many more announcements to come and well updates.

Maiden report due any time.. When?? is the $16M question.. This will blow the cobwebs off this stock and immediate re-rate to 4c and beyond IMHO.

My conservative calculation for the maiden report - with the wells to date, based on current output/acreage, working interest and repayment timeframes would see a $20-30M revenue base per annum within 2 years.

Of course a lot of this will be re-invested in SWISH and expansion, which has been the play here all along and why this has flown under the radar for so long..

But regardless, maths iz maths, and $20-30M revenue on a stock with a $16M MCap - tells you 8-10c SP within 24 months IMHO but DYOR GLTA

Oh and Theojess - the games are all currently below the 2c option price which will see some major revenue come in and assist expansion, again further pushing up the price, so expect a few final shenanigans tomorrow before 2c is broken and players take positions before oppies come into play..

Remember the oppies will only be of value (a LOT of value) if the SP pushes WELL above 2c... so draw your own conclusions... congrats to long term holders and good luck to us all moving forward..

I leave you with this to drool/sleep on tonight. Today was only 2 wells, check this table and do your own math = can't wait for Bullard to drop with 20.6% working interest - will make today seem like chickenfeed.. look at those SWISH working interest rates... mmmmmm

Untitled.png
    Last edited by jbr055: 26/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $38.55K 3.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 26768262 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 45178112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.