WMG 0.00% 26.0¢ western mines group ltd

I think that the BHP and FMGs of the world are far more forward...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1201
    I think that the BHP and FMGs of the world are far more forward looking then we give credit. They can do two things at once - slow down on production, but be planning for expansion, all in the same corporate breath.

This current lull in the cycle will not perturb them from investng in the futue of nickel. By every account Nickel has a future and supply (regardless of the environmentally unfriendly supply from Indonesia) and nickel has a very robust future. Not my viewm but a view that seems to be supported by BHP, FMG, Canada Nickel, Anglo-America, Samsung and others.....so I figure, who am I to argue with them!!

So, lets hope we can become the southen hemispheres Canada Nickel, and maybe soon we can do a CBE and get a bit of BHP xplor funding or similar.

We have a resource that will be in demand for many a decade, we have a precedent for viability of a similar resource(Canada) and we have a top class management.

In the end his may not come off, but the pieces of the puzzle are there. As a speccie stock that's all you can rely upon and the rest is a little bit 'up to the gods', 'lady luck' or one of those characters!!

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $12.48K 48.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 11196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.