BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I've put in all the intersections into a map, but zoomed into...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've put in all the intersections into a map, but zoomed into the middle where all the grade is. Labelled the highlighted holes from this announcement. (the black holes with zero grade might have some gold in them, but I didn't bother entering intersections less than 1 g/t)

BRB_march_grade.PNG

You can see there are 3 areas where the grade groups up. (Also can see that on the long-section in their announcement, where they have the black arrows indicating the trend.) They all have a NNE orientation and get deeper along that trend. Most of these intersections are only 20-60m from surface, so pretty shallow.  

BBRC0231 and BBRC0237 both showing good grades at greater depth and support that NNE trend for the central cluster. The north and south cluster of grade hasn't been tested on that NNE trend at depth, so an obvious target.

And here's zoomed out with magnetics. Lots of space with no holes! And I was looking at the aircore results in the salt lake before, and results were poor even though there was good RC intersections below it. So the salt lake is masking mineralisation, and there may be mineralisation in other salt lake areas.

brb_magnetics.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.