FIN 0.00% 0.7¢ fin resources limited

The article was a collaboration with Fin Resources, a *...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    The article was a collaboration with Fin Resources, a * advertiser at the time of publishing. Read that along with the announcement that only 6 out of 27 samples have spodumene which was found by a handheld laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy, which have a low precision rate in the order of 2%–10% according to a research article that I just read. The further analysis being undertaken will be more telling and is expected within 4-6 weeks.

They state that “We are now working very hard to progress these targets to drilling during Q1 2024.” But.... Fin is now planning for a Canadian winter drilling program, including the submission of an initial drilling proposal to Hydro Quebec and Quebec Ministry of Natural Resources. So they do not have approval to drill yet, but say Q1 2024.

Don't get me wrong, its not a bad stock and I think that it could be huge. I just don't think it can justify the current price on the current news. I sold out at 3 and will look to re-entry depending on the lab results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.544M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10 1.428K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 987036 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 553840 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.