MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Ann: More Striking Gold Intercepts at Boorara, page-62

1. 7,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    Hi WangChung

I didn't ask any price sensitive questions about drill progress etc.... what I was asking about was the dolerite and also to confirm what I had seen about the metallurgy of Nimbus. About the dolerite...in the 'golden mile' dolerite is what hosts the gold and I asked if the dolerite they have might be connected.... MRP tried to get the age but the dating came back with an inconclusive answer however the geo-chem is the same [I was trying to understand what the possible size of Boorara might be ... the Golden Mile dolerite is about 800m's wide, Boorara is 60m's].... about Nimbus I wanted to know about the complications of the metallurgy... the silver is high grade but it is difficult to refine, the company is still puzzling that one out.

On the broker question... that came up just in passing and I didn't pursue details, it's possible the company wasn't made aware early in the process.

fwiw.... the impression I formed is the guys are focused on getting the results done, plenty of energy in the conversation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.