SPR 0.71% $1.41 spartan resources limited

Welcome aboard wassa,may I ask what led to you taking a position...

1. 11,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6641
    Welcome aboard wassa,
    may I ask what led to you taking a position again?

Whilst I may be viewed as naïve, I don't think they are holding back the results to support a raising (though a raising may well occur, as we are still in the exploration phase, and unlike many other explorers, we are not looking at toll treating our best assets).

I think they are above all trying to understand exactly what the drill holes are showing before going to the market (hopefully the results are positive, but... just look at GOR, they have spend over a decade now trying to understand the geology that got them Gruyere, yet they have basically spent over $100m and found nothing). SL and the Geo team have basically had to start from scratch and are just 18 months into what we all hope will become one of the best discoveries in W.A in recent times.

I think SL has already been pretty clear, raising more capital is just not an issue. Sure, the price is always the question, but it won't be at $0.10 and it won't dilute the company by 50-100% (twice).

Hey @Joelstar - I totally agree with you, a large open pit cutback looks less and less likely because.... as BGL will and WGX has shown, pure U/G is a very viable and successful strategy to fill medium sized mills. Though BGL are showing that if you do enough pre-production, you don't need open cut ounces.
    Which I believe is a viable option for Dalgaranga. But luckily smarter minds than mine are working on this challenge.
    I also am very much in the camp of not rushing into production. Have BGL rushed into production? Have CMM rushed into production?
    They all spent huge amounts of $$ to drill out their assets before they brought in a single piece of kit.
    I think PNR, CAI and Nono have shown how important it is to know the asset before mining it.

We will hopefully find out soonish @RooBendigo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.560B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.45 $1.39 $9.831M 6.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3600 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 1003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.