SPR 6.90% 62.0¢ spartan resources limited

I have looked at actual and planned drill holes for the current...

1. 4,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2044
    I have looked at actual and planned drill holes for the current program based on announcements to date this year and the results are:

NN within MRE - planned 9 holes and have completed 11 to date including 1 abandoned holes and have 2 more planned holes = total 13 (6 holes returned with assays to date excluding the abandoned hole)
    NN - outside MRE (I have included the holes outside the side of the MRE here but could have included them inside the MRE) - planned 5, drilled 7 to date with another 3 planned - total holes 10 (3 holes returned with assays to date)
    NN - planed 16 drilled or planned 23 holes (1 abandoned ) - 6 assays returned + 1 abandoned

Applecross - planed 6 holes, drilled 6 holes and 6 holes returned with assays - not much success here.

WW - planned 7 holes, drilled 3 holes, 3 holes planned (1 assay returned) - total drilled to date 6 holes
    SF - 12 holes planned, 3 holes drilled (1 assay returned) - total drilled to date 3, no details of planned holes.

1 hole with assays returned included as a NN hole (no idea where it is on the image) while in the drill hole details its classed as a Gilbey's hole.

No details of holes drilled, if any, between NN and 4P.

Observations:
    At NN it appears they have decided to drill more holes than they planned, maybe about 50% more holes. It is not clear if they are going to drill more than 23 holes drilled or planned to date. While I am speculating it seems the deep hole 170m below the MRE (hole 52) resulted in them increasing the number of holes to drill outside the MRE (ie 10 instead of 5 and maybe more to come) - this suggests we will see a good increase in the MRE for NN by June and also a more significant increase in the indicated category.

One planned hole is below hole 52 that returned very high grade gold 170m below MRE - this planned deep hole looks like about 50m or so (bit hard to tell how far below it is) below hole 52.

No idea what they are doing with SF - bit of a mystery with 2 holes with no assays indicating mineralisation similar to NN with good and very good widths and then the delay due to QAQC. We will find out more at the next announcement.

Applecross - looks like the drill campaign did not result in anything significant to assist SPR understand the deposit.

WW - part way through drilling program.

Overall it bodes well for an updated NN resource mid-year and too early to tell for WW. Status of SF and holes between 4P and NN are a complete mystery at this stage - watch this space!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.040(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $672.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 62.0¢ 58.5¢ $4.084M 6.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 994054 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 46278 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
0.040 ( 7.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 62.0¢ 58.5¢ 2045723
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.