SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

while we await the next exciting phase  ... bring on the deep...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174

while we await the next exciting phase  ... bring on the deep holes ( 350m )and the next dhem

who knows whats under the granite caps and how its been flipped / tilted / hanging walls etc

all holes are something new learnt and discovered to unravel this beast

for some light reading and perspective on timeframes and potential ... and complexities of our unique system

http://www.cet.edu.au/docs/default-source/presentations/10_charles_wilkinson_dday2015.pdf?sfvrsn=2

fyi some interesting diagrams/discussion  on Flying fox here - ref by JP in last ann

fortunate to have the same knowledge and experience  and the best in the business involved here

our system as we are all aware is not textbook as it already runs 90 degrees  to the rest of the orientations in the area but what does imo appear to be textbook is the 5 month ( since 12 april ) tight range 11-14 c ( a couple of days only above this range ) base forming on support after the CR's . What intrigues me is the volume  ... approx sixty million shares ( on asx plus unable to get chix numbers to add and would be sig higher total )   being quietly accumulated / churned  during this range imo .  will leave it there a bit more going on imho as a sig portion of overall shares on issue. either way once it breaks out of the range its going to move . more upside than downside atm . think also a few on the sidelines 

just my observation dyor

also wondering if the newly discovered ground water source is potable and if we can get some flow rates ?

pre mining feasibility bore hole ?

cashed up very exciting next quarter in store ?multiple rigs

Good Fortune to all

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $46.95K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1188241 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 9081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.