ADV 3.70% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: More Strong Spodumene Intercepts at Seymour Lake, page-29

1. 1,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 791
    My understanding is they are aiming for modest JORCs on their Seymour Lake and graphite tenaments so they can further and cement talks regarding offtake or JV's..

Are you saying that the drilling they have done at Seymour to date hasn't outlined a large enough resource to reach their 10mt target?
    Or are you saying that they would have been better off to continue drilling and going for a large a resource as possible,,, and that is where their current drilling has fallen short in your eyes?
    Or both?

My only comment in anticipation of you answering yes to the latter above, would be that previous announcements made it clear they were aiming for the modest JORC of 10mt, so knowing that, why would you expect their drill program to deviate from this? And hence be dissapointed they are not still drilling to enlarge the known resource..

Cheers for your input and response, as hearing only positive comments and views on a stock you hold can be unhealthy..

I'm still holding, as I am on board with their outlined plan, and beleive they are on track to hit their targets..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $498 3.687K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4959 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.