QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: More than $11 million secured in accelerated sales program, page-17

1. 115 Posts.
    In hindsight, it would appear that it took the company this long to secure a sales deal as they had probably wanted to maintain a reasonable price. It was a delicate balance between survival now and future prospects. They've done really well on this deal. It was a good and reasonable price that demonstrates a very real demand for the company's products.

That aside, I think it shines a new positive light on the board. Suddenly this announcement shows they were seriously working hard trying to save the company all this while and were not just riding the gravy train until the last of the money dries up. For this reason, I do believe they have a few more surprises up their sleeves and it will all soon be unleashed. I think we will see trading suspension lifted by the 5th July. I am also expecting to see a short squeeze with late incoming shorts making a mad dash to close out as the 7-8 week trading suspension would have eroded a good amount of their profit margin. Voluntary administration although still possible has been delayed as the company has just bought themselves more time. If you are a short, it's a high risk game now as the company has just bought themselves more time to pull yet another surprise. The long holders like myself who bought in much earlier at the $1+ mark will likely not be selling now as this chance of revival is worth sticking around for thus suddenly the pool of available shares to buy back diminishes. I think the trades that will occur are the people who got in very late in the game. I am quietly confident those brave people who bought in late will be the ones laughing. We should see the 50s or 60s at the very least I think when trade resumes. Good luck to all longs!

Not trying to be smart or cheeky, but would love to see HT's analysis in light of new information from a short's perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.