SGQ 1.96% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Greetings mitis,I apologise for not replying to your original...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Greetings mitis,
    I apologise for not replying to your original request yesterday, I had a quick look at the comments from others and particularly from @Pockets, @OT1961 @FireflyOne, @pgrace and others and realised that they did an excellent job in covering all the main aspects of the report.

The technical staff have a strategy in place and are pursuing the shape of the intrusive/s and focusing on drilling the DHEM anomalies in the system. All these data will contribute to identifying an ore resource. Contrary to what some writers express, we still don't have an orebody, we are heading there with the work that was being done on the shallow drilling from the past two years. But, this wide-spaced deep drilling will take much time to add to an orebody .

The disseminated and blebby mineralisation intersected in the deep holes whilst very encouraging is not sufficiently thick to get too excited about on its own at this stage. The thickness of the intrusives is shaping up nicely but we need some half a dozen intersections with a minimum of 10m. thickness of massive mineralisation in the intrusive ultramafics to reflect excitement in the market. I think we will hit these elusive pockets in due course where some of the disseminated mineralisation will act as a halo to them.

I hope mitis that my interpretation is not misrepresented as being negative. because I am not negative. It is my view however that the technical team have a monumental task on their hands and that it will take them a bit more time to fully catch that dragon by the tail.

I wish you success with your investment in SGQ, it is a good organisation.

Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.71K 418.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1951317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 433400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.