AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

It’s definitely where are are focused but we have very few assay...

1. 5,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2174
    I do not know but I suspect we are yet to see the spectacular results assuming they exist. The results today just confirmed those in the previous 3 announcements. I would not call results spectacular that were consistent with previous results when that description was not used in the previous 3 announcements. Today’s announcement did not use the word spectacular. They have 10 visual cores for DD holes and also for 66 RC holes, so a lot of assays to come that may enlighten us whether future results are truely speculator.

I am very puzzled by the number of RC holes - in 30 June announcement they had drilled 25 holes for about 4.9km, 11 July presentation 20 holes for 3km and 3 days later 66 holes for about 12km - will the real figure please stand up! I suspect they did not update the figures in the presentation earlier this week and maybe even the 25 RC holes was incorrect. RC holes can be drilled a lot faster than DD holes.

If the 66 RC holes is right (and I suspect it is ) then we are going to receive a lot of RC drill results in the next 4 or so weeks. The average depth of RC holes is about 170m to 180m which is about half the DD holes. To date we do not have many, if any, holes that tell us how mineralisation AP 11/10/14 is closer to surface (ie. below say 125m).
    It’s definitely where are are focused but we have very few assay for holes in that area to date. It could be the visuals from the RC holes being focused closer to the surface that Tony is salivating about. But we don’t really know. I guess it’s watch this space.

AZS now has 6 holes with combined mineralisation exceeding 100m up to over 160m and a fair number of holes with assays exceeding 50m. Of the holes reported to date (excluding holes 219 and 213 which either failed on had NSR), ie 22 holes, the average cumulative thickness is almost 50m. Ignoring grade, LTR, PLS and KDR never had results comparable to these, not just in the early stages but any time (with one exception being KDR - I have not checked but KDR may have had as high or higher average mineralised width but had few if any holes above 100m).

The average weighted grade to date for 22 holes (by true width) is 1.17% which is spot on with PLS and Wodgina grades (1.14% and 1.17% - it is of course in the Pilbara region)) but less than KDR which from memory is about 1.4% and I think LTR is a bit lower than KDR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.