AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Very approx updated numbers around 262Mt @ 1.2% Li2O, picked up...

1. 4,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3967

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5956/5956470-c2db73533ad29c8365643e16fb3318d8.jpg

Very approx updated numbers around 262Mt @ 1.2% Li2O, picked up quite a few tonnes in AP11 and AP10 which is where all the drilling is by some dip extent and strike extensions plus some fat intersections pushing up the weighted average true thickness in places. AZS market cap essentially unchanged due to the corporate transaction pending. I am still holding but looks like this world class orebody will stay locked up/hoarded until the next Li commodity upcycle event. Unlike some current ASX listed producers who have had their margins and market caps crunched by all the Lepidolite coming out of China because they are exposed to the falls in Li prices, this is all still in the ground and unpermitted, but relatively straightforward technology, reasonable stripping ratios, a long mine life to depreciate the capital construction costs and a decent location so will sit there and get switched on once the Chinese get sick of pouring sulphuric acid all over the hillsides in China, which they will, eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.