BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Tom was the first presenter today. Thanks for the tip about...

1. 4,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Tom was the first presenter today.
    Thanks for the tip about sitting up front, I was on the front table with pintohoo directly in front of Tom.

I didn't stay for the three presentations, just Tom and the eye fillet

So to clarify one thing, there have been six DDH drilled so far: 3 at Bombora North, two at Bombora and one into the granite (I'll have to listen again to the audio when I get home- about four hours)

I asked Tom about the BIF to the west of Bombora North. He was 'glad I asked' and the question brought a smile to his face but he wouldn't elaborate.

He also made a comment related to S2R's monsoon project stating whilst it was good, it would fit between two lines in the brb slide on pg 14 of the released presentation notes.

We heard about tier one 5m+ oz at least. SP comparable to DCN in a year or two. His confidence was oozing! I'm glad I made the effort to go. There were about 150 there.

Pinto will no doubt report in soon, he was staying to speak with Tom when all the pressos were done. Sadly, I was time poor and the extra 90 minutes were valuable to me. I had heard enough to make up my mind by the time he had finished!

I'm surprised I was the only one who asked a question, everyone else must have been stunned by what they heard!

Ps, I also congratulated him on your behaves
    More when I get home

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.