CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: More Wide High-grade Lithium Intersections at BP33, page-149

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Agree.

And it so happens our offtake partner Yahua are spending AUS$110 million on the construction of a lithium carbonate/lithium hydroxide production line

Unlike Li carbonate prices which have seen a big decline in 2018, Li hydroxide prices have held pretty firm

From reading a number of Chinese articles, it would seem the Chinese are quite committed to solid state high nickel cathode lithium batteries as being the next generation of batteries.

It seems the Chinese have been able to produce these, and have been able to increase the driving range and recharge times that the Chinese government has asked for, but the current problem is it comes at the expense of battery safety.

However, as I posted a week or two ago, a company in the USA has created Li batteries which don’t explode, by coating the batteries in their ‘special sauce’

This could be a game changer, as such developments like this could be all that is needed for the solid state lithium batteries to pass the safety test.

I’ll post the link again:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...s/the-lithium-ion-battery-that-didnt-explode/

I think the solid state Li batteries could be here sooner then some are predicting..

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.