ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3422
    More great intercepts and grade. Nice! 25m at 2%!

Some nice hits to the north with holes 167 & 168, great intersections in the body:

“Drilling in the central part of the body intersected thicker and higher-grade pegmatite than expected and highlights the strong potential for a broader plunging ore body than previously forecast at BP33.”

Looks like current resource maybe able to extend a little further south, but seemingly starts to encounter lower grade. At this point in time I would say mineralised thick extensions to BP32 and 32W is looking less likely. Would still like to see a few holes punched into those two targets..

I think we will be in store for some good DD results. Looking at figure 1 of the announcement, seems there is quite a bit of peg each side of that massive 75m @ 1.68% DD intersection to drill. I think we can expect something good to come from there...

Second round of extension RC/DD at Grants progressing nicely

Exploration rig underway at Sandras

Will today’s results be enough for Shandong to commit, or will they wait for DD results or the new mineral resource estimate to come in the coming months?

Looking forward to the “positive impacts” latest RC and DD will have on the resource estimate, and upgrade of resource to higher confidence categories

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.