CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    thanks perdy

well, from what I am gathering from what you say and sent - they were probably at one stage standing on it and walked away. (Bombora).

So - that they missed the fishhook southern (hopeful) extension and northern extension would be easily overlooked - indeed, when you read how difficult it was - it would be a bloody surprise if they had found anything there - it would have been sheer pot luck really.

Which brings me back again to where Tom and team have poked the set of holes in the fishhook (south end - the hookie bit) ------------ one would have to say that if the system has continued - then, we could be halfway in with a good chance now we can see through the sand a bit and also how we know where we are getting - the more clustered hits in Bombora and Bombora north -

it reads well to me for hits --- IF the system has gone that far south or/and that far north.

What you have shown us really is that there were just a lot more ways to miss a fortune even when you were sitting on it rolling a fag

god knows what is hiding out there under the sand and salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.