BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: More wide, shallow, high-grade gold intersections, page-181

1. 85,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    thanks perdy

well, from what I am gathering from what you say and sent - they were probably at one stage standing on it and walked away. (Bombora).

So - that they missed the fishhook southern (hopeful) extension and northern extension would be easily overlooked - indeed, when you read how difficult it was - it would be a bloody surprise if they had found anything there - it would have been sheer pot luck really.

Which brings me back again to where Tom and team have poked the set of holes in the fishhook (south end - the hookie bit) ------------ one would have to say that if the system has continued - then, we could be halfway in with a good chance now we can see through the sand a bit and also how we know where we are getting - the more clustered hits in Bombora and Bombora north -

it reads well to me for hits --- IF the system has gone that far south or/and that far north.

What you have shown us really is that there were just a lot more ways to miss a fortune even when you were sitting on it rolling a fag

god knows what is hiding out there under the sand and salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.