PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I can’t find the various links to prove what I am about to say...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I can’t find the various links to prove what I am about to say (whilst I’m out and about typing into my phone). Phoslock definitely do have a moat. It’s nearest rival Alum produces flocs that float to the surface. It is toxic. Although Phoslock found things slow going in US over the past number of years, the latest Florida contract is showing that the tide is turning. Phoslock is actually the disruptor and trying to break into market where other attempts have failed. Previously recreational activities were badly affected where humans can live without recreational (well sort of??). Now water supplies are affected and humans need to drink. So water problems around the world is becoming more serious.

If you suddenly took over Phoslock (by force - army, for example), it is like taking over the hospital facilities that controls chemo. You might have the medicines but would you know how to administer it to cancer patients and charge for it? This explains the current situation with the Chinese factories. It is produced in China but Phoslock knowledge and technology is required. It is protected by patents by also ground staff who make it in their best interest that Chinese Officials and Phoslock work together.

The sad thing about the recent dip - I had no money to top up. I just the share price to go back to at least $1.42.

Well done to those who have top up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.