CYM 7.14% 3.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Morgans Copper Conference Presentation, page-13

1. 24,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1367

ASXannouncements restrict what can be said, however “fireside chats” might see alittle more info forthcoming.

Ann;Half Yearly Accounts - "Cyprium are pursuing opportunities that arecapable of operating in the lower half of the cost curve with a mine life >10 years"

Hardly inspiring at all.....

BCduring a Samso interview; "I know I can produce copper cathode at thelowest possible price with the IP we've got" There were many othercomments during the interview "Nifty's good at $3.00 let aloneanything higher" and "they're absolute money makers"and "we've got three of them"

Ann; Morgans Copper Presentation – “Nanadie Well A Sleeper”

BCduring a Samso interview; “Nanadie, grades higher than Nifty, it would be number one project for a smaller exploration company, really, really bullish on Nanadie, well it’s not a sleeper anymore, Nifty is a step above because of producing copper plate” - “for a smaller explorer it would be your number one project, if we ticked along at a slower pace we could follow up for a couple of years, the thing’s that big, it’s that big” - “silver, we don’t know how big it is, it’s amazing” - “zinc anomaly down to the south, in the middle of Nanadie well there’s this silver” - “down the south you’ve got zinc, you can get lost in Nanandie!” - “then you’ve got IGO doing this Paterson work….” - Samso “spin it out” – BC “I’ve heard that a couple of time recently”

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 16/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $45.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $9.042K 306.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 961729 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 658910 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.