RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Morgans Initiates Research Coverage, page-8

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    I have thoughts on the opening of the share price.
    I am not waiting on the effect of Escrow shares.

It is interesting to read another analyst report.

There is one thing that analyst's don't know,... and that is the potential use and uptake.

I believe that there is not one professional analyst who has experienced working in a busy Emergency department, a medical clinic, a nursing home or been carers in the community.

I would like to point out the ease of care for sick people, that resapp will bring is so great that word of resapp will spread exponentially at a rate that will exceed even my overly positive beliefs in resapp.

It is the ease of care that resapp will deliver that doctors and medical people will love

What has been left out of all analysts costings between Resapp and other diagnostic tools is the cost of human resources and time to get a patient to an xray and other tests take billions from the world health care model.

I currently live in a very small coastal town that has 4 nursing homes. To get a sick patient to an xray costs thousands in Ambulance fees, staff to accompany patient to and from the xray about one hours drive from nursing home, the elderly patients are anxious, sick, hurting and all is not that perfect.

The time, the cost of thousands to the health care system.
    Thousands in resources, not just the cost of an xray or any other hospital test against resapp.
    And if nurses and carers were being paid half what an analyst is paid the cost would be far greater (lol).

I see Resapp will become an additional respiratory diagnostic tool for all doctors and the word on resapp will spread rapidly to become common place use.
    Resapp is non invasive and takes seconds!
    Resapp cost is about the same as a cup of coffee

I see Resapp use will be promoted by thousands of doctors practicing on telehealth world wide to many other doctor colleagues who practice in thousands of medical settings including hosptals world wide.

The media will promote to public and that includes more doctors, nurses, medical directors, and medical staff world wide when they are reporting the biggest revolution in health care delivery.

I see this upcoming reporting is a trial between doctors and hospitals not resapp.

I know resapp compares very well against Australian hospitals, doctors and expert Australian pediatricians and I have seen this data.

I believe our Australian hospital doctors and Pediatricians analyst of respiratory illness are the best in the world.

I believe resapp is more than in the ball park of standing proudly along side of all other respiratory diagnostic tools available to doctors, resapp will be the first batter out to play every time a respiratory diagnosis is needed.

That'll do RAP
    That'll do

Luv RAP
    MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.