FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

With gold at $2200 USD and $3300 Morilla is a no doubt very...

1. 5,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    With gold at $2200 USD and $3300 Morilla is a no doubt very profitable. FFX as a fledgling company was forced to shoulder a huge donation based community economy well before we were able to turn a profit and have been extorted ever since we supposedly walked away? I figure either we own it and we can send security in and begin mining our own project again, or someone else does and they assume obviously the environmental.cost.of rehabilitating it.

It seems where we are in a situation where our mine was taken and is being mined yet we are still liable for project negatives which are only a future liability to the current owners. If that is us I say we give it a crack and bring in big external security like a top tier miner and only give Mali what is legally there's. Ill parachute in and do a months security... I won't be learning French but I'll have a bunch of bubble gum for anyone who is with me.

I think Mali requires a show of force.. time to bring in external security worth the cost and will reduce corruption with too many locals .. we need to ensure honesty with our staff not coverts
    Last edited by 1for1: 11/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.