FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Agree there's likely some of that, in ways I can't possibly...

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    Agree there's likely some of that, in ways I can't possibly begin to pretend that I understand

I also think that with the Fed starting the roadmap for tapering and interest rates, and that first hike being 9-12 months away, the institutional cash stays in the equities making the money at the moment.

That, alongside ongoing inflation, is creating the house of cards that gold is waiting for. Plenty out there spruiking Armageddon outcomes, and whilst I don't think $3000/oz is likely it's not impossible.

some time in the next 6 months we will see institutions move more of their money into safe places... Gold
    We are already seeing a further undoing of crypto... That'll move into equities then gold later
    Interest rates will go up
    Money will flow into gold stocks
    Big question is whether or not China will publish it's secret gold (happy to share research on that)' and that could be the card in the middle of the house of cards

GoId might not rocket this quarter, but I'm getting more and more confident that it's inevitable. This is a wise place to be sitting. Can only get rich by being there before those with the real money come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.