ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    re: Ann: MORNING STAR ENTERS AGREEMENT TO PUR... My very rough estimate for the amount they will dig out next year is around 15,000t. Talking to the u/g guys on the mine tour gave the figure of 30t/day (40loads at 750kg/load). If the mooted 2nd shift statrs and they mine fron higher in L4-6 as well as L9 then tonnages should at least double. If the winder upgrade goes ahead you may be able to go close to doubling it again.
    Of course this will all take time to implement and by years end ore could be coming from a decline progressing fron the river adit entrance so by then the rate per annum could be much higher than the overall production for the calendar year.
    And just as a teaser Peter Jackson thinks that at least 2 of the regional targets will prove to be bigger than the Morning Star. It's interesting, the 3 most mentioned in releases and at the presentation night were Waverly, Wallaby and Reliance. On the j/v ground Rose of Denmark and Hunts are favoured, I was impressed with what I saw at Hunts from my laymans viewpoint.

A safe and healthy festive season to you all!!

Cheers Mal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.