MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Ann: MORNING STAR ENTERS AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE 80, page-5

1. 6,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    re: Ann: MORNING STAR ENTERS AGREEMENT TO PUR... damn interesting annoucement besides the purchase of a plant.

firstly, the plant capacity of 80,000t suggests that some ore will be supplied from at least one of the regional dykes when the operation is in full production.

and with the Reliance dyke ( a mysterious dyke that us HC mob know nothing of atm) may be in the mix for mining in 2010, going by the constant reference to it in consequative MCO annoucements.

i can only say that one annoucement leads on to a gnawing curiousity to read the next report. things in this annoucement are hinted at yet not fully addressed. i feel like Oliver with his bowl at the reach !

damn humbug ! i will just have to tuck into my chrissy puddin' & be happy with my lot !

and it appears that the operation is ramping up in the new year with the "ever strengthening technical and onsite team". could that be a reference to more contract airleg miners joining the team ? and could that mean Kenny's/Whitelaws reefs at the 7 sub-level are next in line for extraction along with Dickesons' & Maxwell's ?

this is the location of the historic 17608g/t Au assay so i hope so.

lastly, i have always wondered how astute NG was in his capacity of leading MCO into production. well, the answer may well be in his employing of the "3 wise men", which in hindsight, seems a coup !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.