PCK 2.78% 3.7¢ painchek ltd

Hey cheers for the info. Hype because this looks to be a HC...

1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hey cheers for the info. Hype because this looks to be a HC darling and it generates little revenue.

So it looks like each bed generates about $5 revenue. Yes marginal cost of production is near $0 for an app but as you say trainers and support staff are required. A 100,000 bed trial is not a simple logistical challenge. In theory yes but in practice no. What are the reporting and governance requirements? Lawyers? Doctors? All costs.

What will the take up be? What is the sales pitch for the trial? Give PCK time of your staff (a real cost) to use an app for free for 1 year. Ok what does it cost after year 1? $5 bucks a bed? Some will take it up others will say lets wait and see how the trial goes even though it's better maybe they're old fashioned don't believe in tech etc, can't assume 100% takeup.

Then in 1 year say its wildly successful then at $5 a bed. The revenue calculations are easy but they aren't amazing numbers. Yes UK and USA I agree lots of potential. But at $5 bucks a month it really has to become the global standard. Lots has to go right not much needs to falter.

The app sounds awesome. As a for profit business I'm not so sure. As I said will be interesting how things go over the next year. Lots can go wrong and everything needs to go right for the valuation to make sense. Probably should just be publicly funded and given for free.
    Last edited by Thanky: 30/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $60.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $20.62K 594.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 243812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.