PCK 2.78% 3.7¢ painchek ltd

PCK is not a HC darling. If it is, we would already long been...

1. 6,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4383
    PCK is not a HC darling. If it is, we would already long been valued as our neighbour which have very similar business, namely RAP. You only seen the posts of the last days because of this exciting trading halt. Otherwise, you mostly get @zmans talking to himself mostly

You mention take up. Why won't any aged care facility not take it up? Do they want to be sued if anything goes wrong with the medication (under or over medicated) of their dementia patients? Especially with the recent royal commission slamming them for their poor services. How in the world could you possibly think it is credible for any business to remain 'old fashioned'. Certainly not with the relentless advent of technology. They either swim with the tide or drown. I remember at one time, many businesses refuses to take credit card payment. Now, it is almost 100% take up. Resist they might for a while, but once someone else have that technological advantage, they are going to have to get on board.

FYI, in case you have doubt of this tech, read that article from Painaustralia in my reply to @littlecorn. Moreover, PCK have so many peer reviewed documents released backing up its technology. And the beauty of the app is it is replacing an old fashioned Abbey Pain Scale. In fact, the inventor of that Abbey Pain Scale in on our board. That well and truly gives PCK a huge thumbs up.

Anyway, do your own research. Good luck.
    Last edited by fattchoi: 30/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $60.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $20.62K 594.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 243812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.