PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

PrimoI like you are getting a little anxious as the funding deal...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    Primo

I like you are getting a little anxious as the funding deal was initially announced on 8th August, Molten will have had 6 months to find 10M this Wednesday.
    Also I note the Molten share purchase scheduled to be completed in January still has not ocurred.
    It is difficult to keep the faith however I do note Molten executives do have a good track record in funding earlier Geothermal ventures before they were with Molten.
    I would also assume Pax will be trying the patience of their Indonesian partners who will be wanting to progress their projects. I would imagine that in the contracts between Pax and their various partners there will be deadlines and with Molten getting an effective 4 month extension these would be getting close.
    It would be nice to hear from our Board some details of the visits to Indonesia in January.
    I would hope our Directors are working for our best interests as this deal could be the make or break point.
    I would suggest Pax could not tap shareholders for more funds.
    Lets hope we get some good news soon because Geopthermal is a worthwhile venture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.