LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Wasn't long ago that people were wringing their hands thinking...

1. 7,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1122
    Wasn't long ago that people were wringing their hands thinking LOM may not get Mothae.

http://lestimes.com/fight-over-mothae-mine/

IMO diversification out of Angola is good, especially when this deal was done.

Plenty of other bidders that must have seen potential also but nothing is certain & plant design needs to be run & proved - yeah Gindalbie Metals was a 'sure thing', every 'expert' was pumping it, throwing $$ at it - what could possibly go wrong ? Mothae seems to have got off to a much better start nameplate wise & time will tell if the JORC stacks up.

Also wasn't that long ago that all the 'experts' on here were saying all the alluvial diamonds on the Angolan tenements were gone, all dug out with picks, shovels & wheel barrows. We now have an efficient working alluvial operation, alluvials are expanding & they haven't even tried a river diversion yet.

SP is sad, no doubt, back to the SP of the days when LOM wasn't even producing diamonds, sure some dilution since then but also a real business producing cash flow.

Some nice trades along the way for some also but I've given up 'holding onto my hat' for now, a nice steady rise on solid high value diamond production will do

5 year chart looks like a rough diamond. Hopefully LOM can smooth out & up from here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1464/1464604-ba10cfb84e141fbc8976525d4a721121.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.