PAA 4.00% 24.0¢ pharmaust limited

I appreciate your well considered thoughts.Yes, there have been...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    I appreciate your well considered thoughts.

Yes, there have been hurdles along the way but for a micro-cap we are achieving plenty of heavyweight science

As you say - "the data is building, we're getting closer to some big value inflection points, and the commercial applications for the drug are coming into sharper focus."

The Covid situation was beyond way PAA's control, but I feel that MPL's anti-viral potentials are being parked until our finances are unleashed.

Prof Martjin van Hemert of Leiden was a huge proponent of the need to find a treatment other than a vaccine for Covid. He wrote a very convincing article on the subject early in the pandemic. The BoD obviously regarded him highly and at the time Leiden appeared to be the best prospect to advance MPL, However, the scale of Big Pharma's extraordinary influence in shutting down any conversation on alternative therapies was beyond anyone's imagination. How odd that there was not a peep out of WEHI after our "remarkable" results.

Even now, BP are developing an mRNA vaccine for influenza. Currently in Phase 1 trials with 50 healthy patients. Check out today's Dr. Campbell video for his opinions on the issue. It's a worry.

However, we are on more solid ground with the traditional steps being taken with Canine Lymphoma, MND and Human Cancers. They are not a done deal just yet, but have been significantly de-risked as the program develops. On balance, I still maintain optimism for outcomes to benefit all stakeholders.

Regards, Thrifty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $140.9K 586.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12010 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ 164909
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.