PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Motor Neurone Disease Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial Update, page-165

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5949
    Strange set of circumstances surrounding the Tasmanian Data?

Cohort 1 Completed Dosing and 2 from 3 Independent Lab analysis completed .

Cohort 2 Completed 28 day dosing period and all samples collected,,, then what? where are the results?

Cohort 3 Given Safety Monitoring Approval to an escalated dose , all Patients have completed the 28 dosing period, samples collected.

Has the Safety Monitoring Board given permission for Cohort 4 to move onto the escalated dose?

Why no updates from Management,, I'm sure they have got the message from SH that more regular news flow is required,, these aren't confidential milestones as previously the "ASX Announcement" stated Safety Board had given permission to move Cohort 1 to the escalated dose of Cohort 3.

Laboratory space was booked for the MND Biomarket Analysis so why the delay? it's simple to keep the market updated plus these are market interactions that keep PAA front of Mind with potential and current SH..

Great to see the SP pop up yesterday ,,, Cohort 2 data should push the SP ,,, then Cohort 3 should shunt it into the low teens,, Cohort 4 and the completion of the Phase I should ignite interest,

Announcing swiftly that PAA has already applied for a Phase II grant and Funds allocated in November from Fight MND should excite "fence sitters" Interest..

I'm lucky to have lunch once a month with some serious Investors and very mature ,, very very mature Investors,, one I joke with "He's as old as dust"

One of his quotes is "You Can't Hold back Demand" that's when Investors see potential to make MONEY $$$ ,, the buying is relentless and no one wants to miss the bus...

So I ask the Forum here ,, what will be the Catalyst for Relentless Buying and How will PAA deliver that news?
    and the kicker "When"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.