FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Motor Vehicle Incident in Mali, page-26

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I have lived in 3rd World Countries but not Mali, and the common theme is that accidents involving locals can be high risk and is never taken lightly.
    In PNG - hurt a local and its like forget the hospital, drive straight to the airport...

The announcement says 'serious accident' so indicates significant injuries to people and property?.
    Just because the Police aren't laying charges doesn't mean all persons injured or their families wont come to the Company with their hand out for compensation or replacement of vehiclesetc even if it wasn't the Companies fault....

Im not a shareholder, but if I was I would agree with Management making this Announcement, as its 7 days since the accident and something is going on for it to still be an issue for them re whatever they are trying not to say in the last paragraph...
    Don't be surprised if you see a Provision of Compensation, maybe a claim against your Public Liability Policy or at the very least a Workers Comp Claim, in the next Quarterly Reports.
    All a guess & IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.