SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: MoU Agreement signed with Blue Power Group, page-76

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    All in my opinion and understanding, please do your own research.

You would think that if all goes well and SAS sp goes to 0.03 cents then that would be fine as long as SAS gets the funding, right? Well..?I think not really, far from it, in fact. From memory the 3Ds have 2 years operational life so then presumably it would have to go down around June 2019. Meaning that it wouldn’t be prudent to place any hope of revenue from the 3Ds at all, ever.

I think there needs to be a realization here in that once SAS got any of the pearls up then there will be no excuses left to hide behind. At the moment everything is left in the cloud and people still have hope but once SAS got the pearls up then it is all about true commercial viability and real money. So the risk actually massively increases for the company and would affect its ability to raise more capital once the pearls are up.....

What is the progress of social eco $1 humanity phone? Does the firm even have a website? How many phones have been produced? Why is there no mention of the progress?

Where is the commercial agreement with telcos?

What if gommspace becomes bankrupt before 2020? Before 2022? After 2022? Who is going to make the satellites? Would the launch partners be ready in 2019? Would virgin orbit? Have SAS pre-purchased launches from great wall?

Either way SAS would still need, on average, 71-80+ million a year for the next 3 years AND BEYOND after 2019 even if they managed to secure that amount for 2019. Remember that assuming the pearls are only operational for 5 years then they will have to be replaced in their 4th year. If 68 pearls are launched every year for 4 years then that 71-80+ million is a recurring absolute cost even after the constellation of 200 is fully up. That is not taking into account increases in operational overheads....so if the overheads total may, hypotheticall, cost 100 million a year then how long would it take for SAS to turn in a profit EVEN IF EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE BEAUTIFULLY? If they can’t turn a profit for years even after the constellation is up then how many more capital raises is needed? So how long of a hold is this stock exactly? 10 years? 15? 20? What if recession comes in 2020? How would that affect SAS?

A lot to think about....at the moment the business is very profitable for management but not exactly for shareholders...how would the sophisticated investors and underwriters that participated in the last CR feel if the SP goes to 3 cents?

All in my opinion and understanding, pelase do your own research.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 08/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.